The Most Thrilling Job Ever!
Now Hiring for 2021!
We are looking for energetic, fun, outgoing, hard-working, and super friendly individuals who love the outdoors and serving people! We are currently interviewing and hiring zipline canopy tour guides, challenge course guides, office staff, UTV Tour Guides, and attraction operators for the 2021 season! No experience required!
Join us for an early training in late February and become a guide before our busy Spring Break season! Dates TBD but will most likely start February 22nd.
Join us for our annual Summer Training session and become a guide before our busy Summer season! Dates TBD but will most likely take place in late May or early June.
Help families build multi-generational memories through outdoor adventures delivered with unsurpassed attention to quality and friendly service
For families wanting to create memories together, Highlands Aerial Park provides outdoor adventures and thrills for ages 4 and up, with a focus on enabling multiple generations to experience the adventure together. Our zipline tours offer some of the area’s best views of the Appalachian mountains, and we deliver every experience with legendary friendliness.
Our Core Values
We expect all of our employees to be driven by our core values:
- Fun. Although we work hard, we always have fun and create fun experiences for our guests. #ZipHAPpy!
- World Class Service. Everything we do will be the best that there is. Period.
- Friendliness. Every guest will feel like a long time friend.
- Hospitality. We go the extra mile to show guests we care.
- Honesty. We value a no BS environment where everyone is open with one another.
- Integrity. We’re the same, even when no one is looking.
- Growth. We commit to learn and grow, always.
- Encouragement. We strive to encourage and build up, not tear down.
- Multi-Generationalism. We embrace guests and teammates of all ages.
What We're Looking For
- An outgoing personality and a desire to interact with the public and share the awe of the natural beauty of our mountains and their features
- Dedication to World Class customer service
- Unfailing responsibility to safety standards
- Physical ability with reasonable strength
- Good health habits that support physical ability are important. Doing multiple tours in a day can be tiring and you need to be able to stay on your feet and active for most of the day.
- Willing to work in all weather conditions
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays, and long hours as needed. The park is open 7 days a week except Christmas Day. The park is often open 12+ hours per day during busy times. You could be required to show up to work as early as 7:30 AM and leave as late as 8 PM.
- The minimum age is 18 for those who have the maturity required
- Must pass a background check and MV check
- All new hires are required to attend and pass training and certification prior to employment, regardless of prior experience
- Must be available at least five or more days per week
- Be prepared to work long hours as needed
- College students and seasonal guides need to be able to commit to work from Summer training through Labor Day weekend
- Local residents have the potential for full time, year round employment
- A fun and adventurous job
- Discounted and free tours for your friends and family
- Former HAP employees zip free for life
- Pay well above industry average–make as much as $1k+ per week during peak season as a first year guide
- Deep discounts on merch, food, and drink
- Invaluable experience that will prepare you for your next job
- A positive culture with awesome co-workers
Easy to find.
Convenient and remote? You bet.
We’re just 9 miles from Highlands and 5 Miles off U S Hwy 23/441. Our entrance is on Dillard Road/Hwy 106, but you’ll quickly escape into the forest and feel worlds away.
From Asheville, NC: 1h 30m
From Greenville, SC: 1h 45m
From Atlanta, GA: 2h